Friday, July 07, 2006

Home again

Home again home again jiggity jog. This is what my Mamaw Holland would always say when she arrived home from a trip. * It is good to be back where life is comfortable and easy. (I had to show my passport at approximately ten different security checkpoints before I was able to board the plane in Tel Aviv.) I was in a jetlagged lethargy most of yesterday, but am feeling better today. * Am headed to the Walterses' to babysit my sweet grandbaby while Summer does some interior design consulting. * Thanks to all readers for taking this trip with me. Thanks especially for your thoughts, prayers, and comments. Love, KP

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Glad you are back.

July 07, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

It doesn't take long for one enthusiastic toddler to wear out a jetlagged adult! You were a good K-Papa to entertain her so.

July 17, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Donald said...

Wow, you were present for digging finding the floor of some of the temple. Where was this in terms of the dome of the rock? Many people say the temple can't be rebuilt because the dome of the rock is in the way. Glad you are home safe.

August 25, 2006 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home